Welcome to the Spring 2005 edition of getting to know your friends.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail & paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change the answers so they apply to you & send to a whole bunch of people, including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you'll learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? MORNING!?!?! who gets up in the morning - yuck! I prefer high noon, myself. Actually that's one of my personal fantasies - Chandler usually sees to it that we are up no later than 7:15 daily.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds Dahling.... too many pearls cast before ________ (well, you know...)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Shark Tale
4. What is your favorite TV show? don't really watch TV too much anymore - spend too much time in front of the computer screen (confession), but if I had to pick a favorite it would be "24" - love the suspense...
5. What did you have for breakfast? don't usually "do" breakfast
6. What is your middle name? Wayne - my Dad's first name
7. What is your favorite cuisine? JUNK FOOD and anything CHOCOLATE!!!
8. Foods do you dislike? Chinese, Sushi, anything that resembles or tastes like dead pets...
9. What is you favorite chip flavor? currently Cheetos - love the orange residue they leave on the tip of your fingers - great licking!!! Used to be Doritos - Nacho Cheese for great breath!
10. What is your favorite CD? right now, Martha Munizzi (The Best is Yet to Come) and Clint Brown (NBC = Nothing But Church) and of course, anything Brooklyn Tabernacle or Christ Tabernacle Choir (Also brand new - Kurt Carr, "One Church") I could go on for days on this question.... see my website www.davidthomas.us for more great music
11. Favorite sandwich? not really a big sandwich person - maybe a meatball sub instead
12. What characteristics do you despise? Two faced creeps and manipulating powermongers - not teasing... ("religious" people can also be very annoying - and if you were offended by that, you may be one!) :-P
13. What is your favorite clothing item? casual - baggy gym shorts; dressier - anything black (my dark side), or orange and blue (Go Gators!)
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Paris, France.... followed by Africa = Maputo, Mozambique (it's supposed to be really beautiful there) a coastal paradise
15. What is the color of your bathroom? Hayseed paint with Maroon furnishings - my wife is a master decorator
16. What is your favorite brand of clothing? Alfani - that's Macy's 'affordable' version of Armani, also when on sale, like Claiborne (for men, of course), Calvin Klein... and if I could afford it, my entire wardrobe would be Perry Ellis and Hugo Boss
17. Where would you retire to? Ft. Lauderdale or Sanibel Island, Florida
18. What is your favorite time of day? NIGHT - definitely after 6 pm through around 1 a.m.
19. What is your most memorable birthday? haven't had it yet...
20. Where were you born? Jacksonville, FL
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? hmmmmmm.... not sure
23. Who do you expect to send it back first? Yvette (but David Duncan beat us all to it!)
24. What fabric detergent do you use? JOY - no, wait, that's dishwashing stuff... but I don't know anything about cleaning, you know?
25. Coke or Pepsi? Water, please (or Sprite on occasion - nice to have a bit of the bubbly every now and then.)
26. Morning or night person? NIGHT
27. What is your shoe size? 9
28. Do you have any pets? no, Chandler is quite enough for us right now. hehehe
29. Thing no one knows about you? I'm Mr. Six.... the Six-Flags dancing guy!!!